The harrowing fact about Air Pollutants is, you can rarely actually see them.
Let’s explore the true quality of Western Australia’s Air and explore why in very few years, Air Purification Systems will be a necessity in our homes.
How has the air we breathe become harmful to our bodies?
Over the past 100 years following the introduction of Motor Propelled Cars, Large Scale Commercial Factories, Agricultural Activities and Power Plants the world’s air quality has gradually declined. What was once a world of pure and clean air has now become a world of:
- Congesting Traffic Lanes
- 24/7 Factory/Power Plant Operations
- Burning of Fossil Fuels.
Although the Earth itself is also a major producer of pollutants, these are considered natural acts of the world, example: Volcanic Eruptions. We too play an incredibly large role in the depletion of the world’s air.
As a collective over the past few years, people have been encouraged to make small changes to their daily lives in order to save the Ozone Layer and essentially the world’s renewability by:
- Reducing Waste
- Choosing Renewable Options
- Reducing Energy Consumption
- Changing their Dietary Requirements.
Even businesses and production companies have now begun to start making drastic changes in order to help our world survive. Efforts such as creating Electric Cars have seen improvements already. With visionaries such as Elon Musk making it his responsibility to move the world in the right direction, we are now at least all conscious as to what we should be doing. But not everybody in the world is on the same page – and probably never will.
Has the world’s pollution gone too far?
Before the outbreak of COVID-19 the world’s health was at an all time low. With high levels of production output and seas of fossil fuelled cars driving daily releasing harmful smog. Interestingly, since the outbreak, the World’s Ozone Layer has been noted as possibly healing itself. However, this down time will not last forever. COVID-19 will soon be in the past and the world’s pollution levels will take off as before. Depleting our air quality at an alarming rate.
Invisible/Visible Pollutants and how we can help!
Invisible: Nitrogen Oxides, Carbon Monoxide and Sulfur Dioxide etc.
Visible: Smog – A Harmful Gas – seen as cloudy smoke. Eg. Car Exhaust Smoke.
We cannot stop this pollution but we can help. Our innovative team created the Clean Air Health System C.A.H.S, a clever Air Purification device that reduces the harm pollution is causing to our bodies. Some may ask, but how effective really is this device? Incredibly!
What makes our Air Filtration a great choice?
- HEPA filter H13 minimum tested efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 Microns (AS 4260.1997)
- Custom made carbon filters- PURAFIL PURAKOL Media porous pellets (AS 1324.1)
- G4 filter media is 100% Synthetic, so it will not absorb moisture or support microbial growth (AS 1324.2)
- Mix flow impeller designed fan, low energy consumption with high efficiency (AS/NZS 60335.2)
- Inbuilt Fire Suppression system (putting safety first AS 5062.2017).
But what does all this mean in regards to helping you breathe Medical Grade Clean Air? Let’s see.
Our Filtration System is designed specifically to remove all toxic pollutants from the air at 0.3 Microns. Size Comparison: A human red blood cell is 0.5 Micron. In mathematical terms 1 Micron is a millionth of a metre so imagine how small 0.3 of a micron is. Through in depth research over a number of years and precise engineering, our team created a device that is compatible with an Advanced H13 HEPA Filter. This filter has been scientifically proven to remove up to 99.05% of VOC’s (Volatile, Organic Compound) as well as 99.97% of small allergens or particles that float around our air. For maximum efficiency it is recommended to change your filter every 3 – 4 months. (These filters are sold at an affordable price). Which is pretty acceptable when you consider the amount of toxins the device is capturing. Oppose to your lungs capturing it – which we can assure you is not an ideal situation. People who suffer with respiratory issues are most at risk as we move forward into our future. People most affected by poor air quality and circulation include:
- People with underlying respiratory conditions. Eg. Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Emphysema, Cystic Fibrosis etc.
- People with Cardiovascular Disease
- Infants and Young Children
- Adults 60+
- People who work in Air Contamination Zones. Eg. Poor Air Circulated Offices.
Benefits of Clean Air – Provided by Air Purification Systems:
- Clean Lungs – Improved Breathing, Improved Fitness.
- Improved Sleeping Pattern.
- Better Immune System – from lack of bacteria and pollutants in the air.
- Improved Digestion, Mood and Productivity.
Clean Air is a component that we now need in our daily lives. Explore our website now.